Begin with us as a Warehouse Coordinator and be groomed for a dynamic career in one of the hottest growth Industries of our time!
If you have ever hooked up a home theater, or played with sound systems and amps, etc. and you want to learn more about the home integration industry, this could be your chance to turn that passion into a career.
Initially part-time (7AM - noon, M-F), with a "job-well-done" opportunity to quickly transition to full- time, if desired.
About the Candidate & the Position:
If you're ambitious, energetic, conscientious, technically-curious, and have confidence with computers - this could be the foot-in-the-door you've been looking for to get in with a well-respected, best-of-breed custom integration company! Most of our 80+ employees have been with us for over a decade. It's a special place to work - and we select our new family members carefully.
AUDIOVISIONS is looking for a special candidate to begin learning the "smart home" trade by helping in our corporate, Orange County warehouse. The plan is to bring you up to speed on what we do, and how we do it - a rare, full-immersion, on the job training experience, with plenty of room for growth.
Please, only qualified candidates should inquire.
Qualifications include the following:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Word)
- Ability to learn proprietary computer application used for inventory and product tracking
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication (written & verbal) skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to lift 50 pounds overhead
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Driver's license, and a clean driving record
- No criminal record
- Great attitude, work-ethic and a track record of quick-learning
Duties Include the Following:
- Shipping & receiving
- Receiving items delivered by common carriers
- Verifying deliveries match what was ordered
- Entering information about received items into AUDIOVISIONS' software
- Tagging received items and organizing within the warehouse's allocated space o Preparing items for outgoing shipments
- Organizing product for installation-teams
- Changing status of items delivered to installation staff within AUDIOVISIONS' software
- Quarterly inventory of product within the warehouse
- When needed, deliver products to job sites
- Basic building-maintenance
If you feel that the above describes you, please click the "APPLY FOR POSITION" button below.
Please inquire through this form, no phone calls please.